Suncoast Permits is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Suncoast Permits may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 16, 2009.
Data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- company/business information such as website and industry
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the data
We collect certain information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Our internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our offerings and services. • We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for our market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages of our site are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, doing this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. At any time you may unsubscribe from any of our e-mail publication distributions through our e-mail management system’s unsubscribe button or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns at our office location, via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 813-926-3599.